Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just found this funny old picture of Miriam. It's rather appropriate for this day, as she's a bit, um, overgrown in the hair department. I don't trust my skill with the blades and Christmas (and my sister's stylist skills) are too far away...I think I may actually take her to one of the kiddie hair cut places. I can't even believe myself, but there you have it.

All 3 of my kids are asleep right now--at 3 pm. Miracles do happen.

Off to cut out a cool dress for Princessa using painting red rhinos fabric and an Ottobre pattern. My first Ottobre pattern. Will post pics if my hubby fixes our USB port.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which prr print are you using? Which dress pattern?

Jeni said...

Jena; It's this fabric:
http://sewingmamas.com/PHP-Nuke/modules.php?set_albumName=album160&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php
ANd the pattern is Ottobre's 4/2004, dress 12, view A shown here (pdf):http://www.ottobredesign.com/lehdet_js/2004_4/all_designs_4_2004.pdf