Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Well, I'm an idiot. When I made my links to the right of the page, I added Jena's cool craft blog. I remember typing in her maiden name, catching it and changing it right away. I must not have saved the publish, though, because it still said her maiden name. For months. And I just noticed tonight. Oh, well. It's correct now--sorry Jena (and Kate, too :) )

I had a very nice birthday yesterday. I went with friends to a great Greek Restaurant here in Fountain Square. I walked there and had some guy in a pick up try to pick ME up. Ha ha ha ha hah. It was creepy, actually (especially since I was walking with Miriam), but I tried to look on the bright side. I suppose it was reassuring on my 30th bday to have some weird guy in a pick up stop and tell me I was "real cute." Or maybe it wasn't so reassuring. AAAAAAAAAAh...

Anyway, someone is interested in our house. And honestly I really hope she buys it b/c she has some cool ideas about how she'll use the house and I would love it if someone bought it to do something cool...like, say, start a bike collective and rent rooms to younger, semi-transient people. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: