Sunday, April 12, 2009

Last Year,

on this day I was hospitalized with pregnancy complications. Ironically, all was well with the baby. I was sick about leaving my other kids at home, worried about the baby, but not for a minute believing that the baby wouldn't make it. Those thoughts crossed my mind (don't they cross every expectant mother's mind??), but I thought I would soon be home and all would be well.

I've been feeling filled-with-dread sick over this week. I'm trying to just let myself feel what I feel and go with that. But I'm afraid, a little bit, of going off the deep end.

I miss my baby; I miss Hazel.

5 comments:

miz fuhrell said...

love to you, and prayers.

Quinn said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you this week as think of your sweet Hazel.

I remember the days leading up to Hazel's birth too. I'm so sorry.

(((Hugs)))

Hubs said...

I am sorry. I will be praying for you. I can't imagine how you must miss her.

terrifictrio4u said...

We are praying for you. We love you all and think about you daily.
Rodney, Tracy, Lillian, Nathan, and Rose

Holly said...

I'm sorry about your daughter, this anniversary must be very difficult. :(