Monday, September 06, 2004

The good thing about the first three months of your pregnancy occurring in the hot, humid days of summer is that the last three months will occur when it's nice and cold outside.

At least right now that seems like a big plus. I'm so hot and miserable. Miriam loves to be outside, but I can't handle it for too long. We went out and pulled weeds and blew bubbles (bubba) for awhile until I was soaking. Then we came in and sat in our air conditioned living room. Our poor window unit can hardly keep up with this weather.

In other news, Chris has taken this entire 4 day weekend to work on our pantry/craft room. It's almost done. As I type, he's laying carpet. It will be so nice to have a place that I can leave my sewing mess when I'm in the middle of a project. I also have so much catching up to do on grandparents' scrapbooks that it's not even funny. Okay, it is. I haven't done anything since JANUARY. HA.

No comments: